I woke up this morning stirred, If you’ve sought God for a word for the next season, I feel He’s given a word for somebody:
The next season of your life is where I’m going to declutter things.
– The reason my children live a cluttered and noisy life is because they have allowed themselves to live in distraction and in contemplation. I’m waiting for them to make firm decisions and not live indecisively
– If your inside world is contaminated you will never be able to live a clear, focused, and purposeful life.
I’m going to do a new thing in your heart,
Isaiah 43:18 NLV says:
1. Do not remember the things that have happened before.
2. Do not think about the things of the past.
3. See, I will do a new thing. It will begin happening now.
4. Will you not know about it?
5. I will even make a road in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.
I’m going to wipe out memories of the past that disable you and put My thoughts in you so that you can learn to depend on hearing my voice. It’s time to live undistracted and undivided to My desires for your life. I will complete what I’ve started in you before time and make you like Jesus.
Friends, I hope this word has blessed you
I’m calling you out. I’m calling out the cluttered and the people who feel they have to much noise in their life, the people who are constantly procrastinating and questioning whether God has called them or not. He is going to bring new rivers out of you. There’s so much in you that you need to discover!
If this word is for you, I want you to respond…send me a message and share what decisions you are willing to make to be free from clutter